Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Governor DeWine announced that dental offices have been given permission to open and our office will be open for general exams, routine cleanings, and emergency dental care.
Infection control has always been a top priority in our office and we will continue to follow all ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines in order to keep our patients and our team safe.
In order to ensure this level of safety you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again, have your temperature recorded and asked to sign a form once in the office.
· You may see that our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will ask you to call our office once you have arrived and to please wait in your car until we notify you we are ready for you to enter the office.
· We do ask for you to wear a face mask/fabric covering while entering the building at this time and limit extra companions to only essential care givers.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 937-434-3987.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Hagerty and Team