Centerville, Ohio General Dentist - William J. Hagerty, DDS
Serving Centerville, Huber Heights & the entire Dayton, OH, community!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Governor DeWine announced Monday dental offices have been given permission to open and our office will begin seeing patients again on May 4, 2020. Infection control has always been a top priority in our office and we will continue to follow all ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines in order to keep our patients and our team safe.
In order to ensure this level of safety you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again, have your temperature recorded and asked to sign a form once in the office.
· You may see that our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will ask you to call our office once you have arrived and to please wait in your car until we notify you we are ready for you to enter the office.
· We do ask for you to wear a face mask/fabric covering while entering the building at this time and limit extra companions to only essential care givers.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 937-434-3987.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Hagerty and Team
Dr. Hagerty and his entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
At the William J. Hagerty, DDS dental practice, Dr. Hagerty and his team has provided family dental services in the Dayton, OH, community for over 30 years. His goal is to provide the most friendly environment for his patients, along with the highest standards of professional service.
We strive to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long-term dental health and a beautiful smile. Visit one of our locations to see why many choose us for all their dental needs. Some of the services we provide include:
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Call (937) 434-3987 to Schedule an appointment at our Centerville, OH, office!
Call (937) 237-9999 to Schedule an appointment at our Huber Heights, OH, office!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
William J. Hagerty, DDS
7058 Corporate Way, Suite 2
Centerville, OH 45459
Hours & Directions
Contact Us Online!
Visit Us On:
Here is the address and contact Information for each of our Associate Dental Offices:
North Park Family Dental
5615 Shull Road
Huber Heights, OH 45424
Hours & Directions